2015-08-29

Twilight ride

I was going to get up early, but I did too early so I returned to bed this morning, and what?!!  We both slept until 11 am!!!!!  We can't believe it.  We must have exhausted.  The hot weather heated our house and the room temperature has been very weird.  During our sleeping at night suddenly the bedroom got hot.  This kind of incident really disturbs old folks sleeping.
So anyway we lost the chance to ride in cool air in the morning, and waited until late afternoon again.

Today we had a chance to use our "blinky lights".
Front one is blue:
Back is red:
Somehow the red one has much better visibility than the blue one on the road.

Time, distance, average speed, and max speed.


By the way, the more we rode on the main streets, the more we got scared to ride next.  And also watching somebody crashing into the door opening or some accident in movies gave us a small trauma too.  I wish I could find a decent enough place to ride as a bike trip.

No comments: