2015-08-21

Resting, resting, ....

Recently we both are getting tired deeply and can't get lid of it soon enough.  That must be because of aging.  We were not tired so much last night, but we got really exhausted this morning.  And it continued all day today.  At night we finally got better a little bit.


The movie we watched " 2 seconds" was very sad for me. 

The scene she was bashed by an idiot driver's car door opening, and she was pushed into air, made me traumatized.  I still can remember even now.  And the scene where she soaked her butt into a basin which was filled with iced water after long hours riding.
But her beautiful and lean legs and arms were really fascinating for me.  I wanted get that really short cut like her, and I was almost going to go the hair cut place, but I held myself.   First I need to reduce my weight.

"The Kid with a Bike" was pretty good.  

I was amazed to see the boy who twisted his handle and stood still by balancing.  Also he was carrying a bag of charcoal in one hand and the handle with the other hand to ride back home.  
I wish I could have that balance.

 
Sorting, cleaning, reading and shopping.  It was pretty resting day we had.
Hope we will get more energy tomorrow at least a little bit.

No comments: