2015-08-27

Morning ride

It was a very nice morning ride we had today.  Even though quite a few people were exercising mostly on sidewalk, just a few on the street, and they look happy and friendly.  So I was comfortable and pleasant to greet them. 

In addition I noticed that I haven forgotten to do sprints for a long time.  Maybe that's why we couldn't ride this month as much as last month.  My cadence got slow and so did my energy level.

So even though we didn't have even an hour to spend riding today, we did some sprints after warming up.  Felt so good.
And we made sure to cool down at the end of our ride to avoid muscle pain.

Now it got hot now in the afternoon.   I should get up early tomorrow morning.

Time, Distant, Average speed, and Max speed.

While we were biking, we saw a professional looking cyclist, and a car was following him as if his agent driving?  That was somehow fun for me!  Maybe rich kid and his father??? -no, no, I don't want to destroy my dream.

I wish the weather would get cooler soon.

No comments: