2015-08-24

Quick start no worry

Finally I got it.  Just start and stop, but it's not easy to get right.  I'm still not perfect sometimes, but I'm comfortable now.

10 miles ride; I'm getting used to it.  But 5 minutes before the end, I got toe cramps on my left, oh, gosh!  I forgot to cool down today.  We were on a tight schedule.  agrrr...

Distance, average speed, max speed and time.

We watched the movie " Quicksilver,"  a story about bike messengers like " 2 seconds."   The job is so dangerous, but not appreciated and paid unfairly low.  The dangerous-ness attracting people to watch made me very uncomfortable.  I felt a silent message like riding bicycle is only for unusual people.  I don't think so!

I'd like to watch movies of which bicycles got into the life of people.  Is there any?  Maybe Europeans might have made some, if it's so, I really would like to watch those movies.

No comments: