2015-08-19

Shoulder pain??!

I woke up with stiff shoulder and pain in right shoulder.  Then Mr. WhP started whining and wondering why his shoulder got such a weird pain.  "Right here!"  he pushed my shoulder.  "Yeah, me too, right there!" I said.   We both must have gotten really tense yesterday for riding next to windy, fast motorists.  In addition he had to watch me and worried who was riding ahead of him.  (He said, pumping two tires all in row gave him that pain.  Yes, dear. You'd better buy a much more efficient and easier pump to replace!)

I have a point to say that I'm always uncomfortable to ride even in a wide bike lane if the speed limit is 45 or over next to me, because people drive 50 or even faster than 45 usually.
Maybe I should quit riding on main roads, we thought so.


Residential Rd bike:  We took a long warm-up at slow speed.
Distance, Average Speed, Max Speed, and Time

But I rode on Watmaugh Rd for a while today, even though speed limit is 40 mph they drove way faster!


No comments: