2015-07-22

Even myself sometimes cannot guess about my body.

Yesterday morning I was in pain everywhere on the bed when I woke up.  Luckily Mr. WhP was the same condition,  it's strange to say but if only me who was whining would have been really depressing.  He rode the folding bike to challenge and unexpectedly he had a hard time to pedal through.

Anyway yesterday I was hot and tired, so I did gardening a little bit, we moved our table and chair a little bit, and rested.  I changed the route to bike too.

I was quite shocked to see our bodies can't take 10 miles every day continuously so far.   After each 10 mile ride we always need some rest the next day.  That's not fun.  But I should be patient to wait, I guess.

We took a bike trip and when I saw the speedometer showing over 10 miles, I stopped riding.  And I thought that I should ride more, I could do just a little more, but I didn't just in case.  Sure enough pain came onto us a couple of 10 minutes later.

We got back home, fed ourselves.  Now he is sleeping silently on the couch, I'm typing this with heavy eye lids.  This time we both got really painful finger pain for a while.  Because of the bumpy road vibration and gripping the handle so tightly.

In old age you have to deal with whatever you see.

No comments: