2015-07-14

Light riding day

No way to take a trip yet, because of our energy level.  
It's hot again today.  We pushed ourselves a little to go out for biking late afternoon.  It was close to 90 F, but as soon as we started riding we felt comfortable enough.  Then gusty wind started blowing against us.  We had a quite nice workout today.

When we got back home, we felt much better.  But our bodies, especially our legs, thighs, and feet were stiff and in pain strong enough to notice.  It has been always like that on our bodies afterwards.  How come we didn't feel too tired or any severe pain while we were riding, I wonder???

Anyway today's record is:
Distance: 8.6 miles, Time:  1hour 07, Max 14.5 mph, Average:  7.6 mph 

I used the folding bike.  Somehow, maybe the weight point is lower than a regular bike, I felt it easy to handle.  Even though I had a little hard time to start pedaling after stop when I started tired, I got a much better feeling to ride the folding bike.  I just need to get used to it more, especially for starting on up slopes.

 

No comments: