2015-07-11

Am I too old? Or got cold feet?

The more I read, the more I got pain.  Maybe I haven't been a sports woman at all since I was small, and never enjoyed painful training for any sports.  Or the accident and injury of my knee 3 years ago which made me limp for a month to recover.
I've just been shocked by reading "Miles from nowhere" only up to page 28.  I didn't mean that I lost my interest for reading the book.  I'm still curious to know what happened to them, but at the same time I'm sad.  I've never had such an experience before.  I got old, maybe. 

The book made me ask myself, what kind of bicycling I want to do in the future?

The other day I found an interesting long main road with bike lane in other county, then I checked the bicycle accidents on the road in the past.  And I freaked out.  

Maybe it's a time to get scared?  I'm not sure.

Anyway we both decided not to bike any places besides our neighborhood on weekends, and we will hike.  We just want to avoid too much congestion on the roads or even trails.

No comments: