2015-06-16

I painted my helmet.

I love my bicycle color so much that I'm very happy just to grip the handle.  When I tried to buy a similar color of helmet, I had no luck.  The helmet is so important that I gave up, and bought the white one.

Today I got an urge to paint my helmet with the same color as my bicycle, so I did.
I used my acrylic paints, cerulean blue hue, light green permanent, and titanium white.

It came out very similar to my bicycle!
Even though we both were exhausted today, but I suddenly got energy to ride with my newly painted helmet, so we did. 

I tried pedaling the same cadence by adjusting the gear.  With singing  a song in my mind which has the tempo of a march,  90 rpm I guess.


He is just enjoying his ride, except struggling the heavy wind of late afternoon.



No comments: