2015-06-14

I couldn't stand on the pedals!

I've been trying to stop properly, but never did well.  I need practice standing on the pedals while I'm riding, I thought.  I've just lifted up my butt slightly when I was going to hit the caved or heaved road.

So I tried the practice today.  I felt tons of my weight.  After trying to stand three times, my left knee started hurting, so I stopped.  "I need to reduce my weight!"  I was going to, but I thought it will be lightened up if I keep riding.  Recently my weight finally started down a little bit and my legs got skinnier a little bit.  But I really need to shave off the chunk of fat on my upper body.  My poor knees! ( My weight is 20 lbs heavier than 24 years ago, unlike his weight which is 10 lbs lighter than 24 years ago!  boo.. hoo.. tear.. tear.. )

I should think about it.

Today's distance of mine:  

















And His: 

















I needed this to cheer up.  Lindt Excellence  Smooth Dark, 2 squares each.

2 comments:

CyclePatH said...

Your consistent riding and practicing will pay off in the end.

Mrs WhP said...

Hi CyclePatH, I had no shame to scream and whine what I felt, but now I was embarrassed a little. Yes, next day I was better with his advice standing with both feet even, I tried just a little bit. And a day after next day, I was much better. Yes, that's right. I will keep the words in my mind to the glory of the end. Thanks!!