2015-06-06

Rest to cook

Once in a while my cooking.  Because my favorite vegeburger were eaten up already.

And sometime I should cook.  So I cooked my favorite cod fish with bacon which he likes with some vegetables.




Each filet was packed neatly, so I took out 4 filets, splashed water and put them in the pressure cooker.
Meanwhile, I started cooking bacon in the frying pan, oops, I need to pick some thyme from our garden.  Because I need to soften porkey smell of bacon.  Here, here..












Oh, the first batch was cooked already.  OK, let's cook all the bacon to store.  We can use them for a couple of times.






While bacon is cooking, cut vegetable roughly to put on the top of the cod filet, and put the cooked bacon of the first batch on last.

He helped me by pouring 1/4 cup of white wine, Crane Lake Sauvignon Balanc, and 1/2 cup water.

Cooked for 5 min. after the pressure came up.
Cooked pasta, Linguine which is our favorite.

Smells very good!  
Dash of salt and red pepper.



Fish is superb, bacon is nice and tasty, and zucchini is amazing.
After a week of sandwiches, this is very satisfactory for lunch.  And some leftover will be good for at least one more meal, maybe  for tomorrow.

The lunch made us very relaxed... ...


2 comments:

CyclePatH said...

This looks delicious! I never would have thought of cooking fish in a pressure cooker. I think this meal looks like good ride recovery food. Hope you enjoyed your rest day.

Mrs. WhP said...

Yeah, that meal gave us some energy to hike on that afternoon!!?
Thanks, CyclePatH!