2015-06-15

One month passed since we started.

Since we started biking for more distance, a month has already past.  Now we can see some benefit from that.

*Mrs. WhP's weight reduced 2.4 lb, unlike his which is the same as a month ago.

*Both our appetites got much smaller and controllable and feel much happier.  

*His heavy clogging throat and noisy snoring at night changed to much quieter and almost no snoring and we both have been sleeping very well. (We also decided and have been trying not to eat any foods or drink any beverage after 8 pm, besides water or hot water.)


We still need to train ourselves to go to bed earlier than midnight.
Then we would get more energy, I guess.

Today I rode our folding bike instead of my bike to check if I can handle it better than before.  Yes, I feel much more fun to ride than before.  The heavy handle didn't feel so much.  I could practice standing again, and I could do better than yesterday.  And I practiced pedaling faster with small number of gear on right hand.




We had to go out soon, so we were talking "Let's have just short biking." 





No comments: